We provide lawn mowing and grass cutting services for Macomb County Michigan
Lawn mowing is a life-long career for me. I started mowing lawns when I was about 11 years old and used to cut grass with my dad after school and after his second job. We mowed lawns using a 21" snapper lawn mower purchased from Billings in Royal Oak. After several years my dad bought a big lawn mower called a Locke. These days mow lawns using large walk-behind lawn mowers and riding lawn mowers and we still do business with Billings in Royal Oak. We offer top quality lawn cutting service for most cities throughout Oakland and Macomb Counties in Michigan including, Troy, Sterling Heights, Warren, Royal Oak, Ferndale, Birmingham, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield, and more. Please contact us for a free quote!
Lawn Maintenance Program
Our lawn maintenance program includes:
- Spring cleanup - We remove leaves, branches, litter, etc from your lawn.
- Lawn mowing - We mow your lawn, edge concrete sidewalks and walkways, whip trim weeds and long grass around buildings, trees, and other obstacles, and use backpack blowers for cleanup.
- Lawn fertilizer - We use only top quality fertilizer products and offer fair prices tailored to the needs of your lawn.
- Power rake - Power raking is used to dethatch a lawn, removing excess dead grass and other clippings. We cleanup and haul away the thatch for disposal. Dethatching is not always necessary but it can make a huge difference in appearance if your lawn has a great deal of thatch.
- Grass seed - We can apply new grass seed to any poor lawn areas that you may have. I can inform you of the best seed to use for your lawn.
- Fall clean-up - Cleaning up leaves can be a very big job. Big or small we can do it. We can haul away leaves, mulch the leaves, or take them to the curb, based on where you live and what you need.
- Complete lawn maintenance - We have written agreements with complete details of what we plan to do and when we will do it. Read more michigan lawn mowing tips and info.
Contact us for a quote!
Spring and Fall Clean-ups
If you have an overgrown area or just need some old shrubs or weed trees removed, we are happy to assist. We can remove or trim overgrown shrubs, dead branches and limbs, or remove ugly weed trees growing in fences. In addition, we can clean up all leaves, weeds, litter, or debris from your lawn, then haul it away and dispose of it.
Lawn mowing is a critical part of a beautiful lawn. Call us at 248-524-1822 or fill out this form for a free quote today!